Saturday, March 31, 2012

More to come

In the next few months, Diablo  3 will be dropping in a full out way.  World of Warcraft Pandaria Beta will be accessed.  And all sorts of goodness like that.

My next review is going to be on Saint's Row 3.  It's quite a little crazy, as it should be.  I had a lot of fun with it, but formulating my explosions of experiences here and there in a coherent fashion (as text doesn't allow for much mouth noises, such as "Ahhh! oooo! Gwarrgh!", with tonal context intact).  In the end, purple thug life is hard for a Soviet Princess, such as Svetlana.

Also have been shimmying with Dance Central 2.  It's been in my pile of games college hasn't let me have time for, along with Naughty Bear and Kung Fu Panda 2 the game.  Yup, thar ye have it ya skallywags.  That's all to come.

RRRRWAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!

-N00basaurus

No comments:

Post a Comment