Saturday, March 10, 2012

I was going to write a Skyrim review, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

So here's the skinny.  Skyrim was fun, it was great, I'm taking a break from it for a while, but I'll be back to it sooner than later.  The problem is, I can't really give it a proper review.  From all my experiences with the game, they have been good.  However, every so often I get a major game breaking glitch which makes me have to reset to a previous save, turn my xbox on and off until it goes a way.  I'm afraid to play it cause my character is right where I want it.  A few of these glitches, if I were to review the game now, would affect my opinion and review of it.  So I'm going to wait, and see if they release a patch that addresses most of the issues before I review it.

I WOULD say, however, it is worth the buy.  If you can get it cheap, get the PC version for mods if your into mods.  I chose xbox since oblivion originally came out on xbox, and I'm kind of a purist like that, I guess.   But yeah.  Well worth the play, if you can get past the bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment