Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flap Your Arms To Start

As I wrap up my run through the Kinect Adventures "adventure mode", I just want to run through some short, but final thoughts on the game.   The review stays the same, however.  This is more of a minor insight on the inner-mini-games that comprise Kinect Adventures.

1) I rather like rally-ball, I'm fairly decent at it.
2) I never have felt so doughy than from the obstacle course on wheels.
3) A raft is really meant for 2 people, not 1....nor is it meant to float on clouds...
4) The bubbles man, the bubbles!
And finally:
5) Those fish are truly assholes...

Thank you.

--The N00basaurus

2 comments:

  1. I liked the rafting personally =3
    And you swhouldnt be applying logic to it. It's a video game. Its microsoft wants rafts to float on the clouds then so be it. And to agree with you yes those fish are truely assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stevehusky Heh, well, mostly I'm just saying that I couldn't stay in the clouds on my raft for the love of anything XD.

    ReplyDelete